With over 17 years of entrepreneurial and fundraising experience, Maru brings a vast network of European late-stage tech entrepreneurs. She connects Red River West with promising opportunities in northern Europe. As Managing Partner of Urania Ventures, a French-German investment firm, she supports scientific breakthrough technology founders for the long term.
Maru is also the founder of Super Group, an advisory firm backing purpose-driven tech leaders and preparing founders for potential IPOs. She serves as Chairwoman on the board of Chemovator and the foundation committee board of the BAYER Foundation. Additionally, she actively mentors young talent and supports Space Founders.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Entrepreneurship, Fundraising, Late-stage Tech Networking
- Managing Partner, Urania Ventures
- Founder, Super Group
- Chairwoman, Chemovator (BASF Venture Builder)
- Foundation Committee Board, BAYER Foundation
- MBA, European Business School (EBS) Oestrich-Winkel
- San Diego State University (CA, USA)
- Universidad Argentina de la Empresa (BA, Argentina)